The St. Louis Blues are used to injuries altering their lineup. It’s happened a lot this season. But playing the Tampa Bay Lightning, the NHL’s best team, without forward Jaden Schwartz and defensemen Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester was too much to overcome. It would’ve been easy to blame their 3-0 loss at Scottrade Center on Tuesday to those injuries. They were missing Schwartz’s firepower (35 points) and Pietrangelo’s and Bouwmeester’s leadership and minutes (25:45 a night for Pietrangelo, 18:18 for Bouwmeester). But missed opportunities were what hurt the most.
- New Mexico To Become 5th State Providing Free Meals To All Public School Kids
- ‘Snowfall’ Actress Angela Lewis Defends Louie’s Villain Era
- AstraZeneca’s Covid Vaccine May Have Posed a Higher Heart Risk for Young Women, Study Shows
- Yankees sign Franchy Cordero in Opening Day roster twist
- Let’s shoot all the “transphobes”? – Politics