Both parties painted Tuesday’s special Senate election in Alabama as having a far-reaching impact on American politics. One thing it likely won’t affect: the tax overhaul Republicans have made their top priority.
- Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix’s Breakup, Explained
- Redditor creates working anime QR codes using Stable Diffusion
- Russia-Ukraine War Updates: Zelensky Visits Kherson Region Flooded by Dam
- Fox News Hosts Have Most Predictable Response To New York Wildfire Smoke
- Commanders Insider Shares Latest Ownership Update