Democrat Doug Jones’s victory in one of the nation’s reddest states is sure to fuel Republican anxieties about next year’s midterm elections, suggesting Democrats in the era of Trump are eager to vote, while GOP voter turnout is muted.
- Trump Claims His Mug Shot Wins Him Black Voters – Politics
- Shane Gillis’ SNL comeback opens a mixed bag of opinions, as usual | Hollywood
- AT&T will give a $5 credit to customers for its major outage downtime
- Trump Wins South Carolina Primary, Bringing Him 1 Step Closer To GOP Nomination
- Juan Soto launches home run off scoreboard in Yankees spring debut