A co-founder of the opposition research firm Fusion GPS acknowledged in a new court document that his company hired the wife of a senior Justice Department official to help investigate then-candidate Donald Trump last year.
- Olivia Dunne fans lose it over new look at SI Swimsuit photo shoot
- those masks that supposedly worked against COVID…they fail against even smoke particles – Politics
- Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix’s Breakup, Explained
- Redditor creates working anime QR codes using Stable Diffusion
- Russia-Ukraine War Updates: Zelensky Visits Kherson Region Flooded by Dam