The defeat of Roy S. Moore, the Republican, in Alabama’s Senate election contains some worrying signs for the party as it heads into the 2018 midterms.
- Trump Claims His Mug Shot Wins Him Black Voters – Politics
- Shane Gillis’ SNL comeback opens a mixed bag of opinions, as usual | Hollywood
- AT&T will give a $5 credit to customers for its major outage downtime
- Trump Wins South Carolina Primary, Bringing Him 1 Step Closer To GOP Nomination
- Juan Soto launches home run off scoreboard in Yankees spring debut