The defeat of Republican Roy Moore in Alabama’s U.S. Senate race by Democrat Doug Jones was a stunning rebuke to the GOP’s anti-establishment wing led by Steve Bannon and a major political embarrassment for President Donald Trump.
- Trump Claims His Mug Shot Wins Him Black Voters – Politics
- Shane Gillis’ SNL comeback opens a mixed bag of opinions, as usual | Hollywood
- AT&T will give a $5 credit to customers for its major outage downtime
- Trump Wins South Carolina Primary, Bringing Him 1 Step Closer To GOP Nomination
- Juan Soto launches home run off scoreboard in Yankees spring debut