Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will be on the hot seat Wednesday over alleged political bias in the Justice Department — and in a twist, he’ll be hearing it from both sides of the aisle.
- Israel Presses On With Attacks in Gaza: Live Updates
- The Generative AI Copyright Fight Is Just Getting Started
- Chiefs WR Makes Clear Statement On Recent Struggles
- Congress Incentivizes Rare Disease Research. Big Pharma Exploits It. – Politics
- In Israel, Hanukkah Begins in the Shadow of Two Months of War