Thursday will mark five years since Newtown became the unwilling epicenter of an ongoing national tragedy — the mass killing of innocents by gunmen armed with high-powered weapons.
- Ayo Edebiri and Rachel Sennott Start a Fight Club to Hook Up With Cheerleaders in "Bottoms" Trailer
- Apple Ghosts the Generative AI Revolution
- Mass exploitation of critical MOVEit flaw is ransacking orgs big and small
- French Pension Plan Protests Erupt Again
- Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Civil Sex Abuse Case