President Trump in an early morning tweet on Wednesday said he endorsed Sen. Luther Strange (R-Ala.) in the Alabama Senate Republican primary because Roy Moore would not be able to win the general election.
- Kim Zolciak Sells Her Wigs Amid Financial Trouble & Divorce
- PFF Reveals Their Top-10 WR’s In The AFC
- OpenAI CEO raises $115M for crypto company that scans people’s eyeballs
- Ed Ames, Ames Brothers’ Singer And ‘Daniel Boone’ Star, Dies At 95
- The Texas House Just Impeached Its Republican Attorney General – Politics