U.S. President Donald Trump will make a final push on Wednesday to shepherd a Republican tax overhaul over the finish line, hosting congressional negotiators for lunch before delivering a speech in which he will make his closing arguments for the legislation.
- Johnny Manziel Reveals Which Team He Wanted To Draft Him
- U.S. Defends Israel’s Occupation of the West Bank at Top U.N. Court
- MS Society VERY Sorry for Dropping Volunteer – Politics
- Reesa Teesa’s #WhoTFDidIMarry TikTok Story Goes SUPER Viral
- iMessage gets a major makeover that puts it on equal footing with Signal