Tuesday’s Alabama Senate win by Democrat Doug Jones is a huge personal blow to President Trump and could further drive a wedge between the president and Republican leaders, Gerald F. Seib writes.
- The Generative AI Copyright Fight Is Just Getting Started
- Chiefs WR Makes Clear Statement On Recent Struggles
- Congress Incentivizes Rare Disease Research. Big Pharma Exploits It. – Politics
- In Israel, Hanukkah Begins in the Shadow of Two Months of War
- Forest Whitaker’s Ex-Wife, Keisha Nash, Dead At 51