The House Ethics Committee is investigating the Pennsylvania Republican, who said he never sought a sexual relationship with the woman who worked for him at the time.
- ‘A labor of love’ | Revamped Delaware Museum of Nature and Science opens its doors to the public again
- Meet the 3 sisters propelling Caravel softball team as it tries to defend state title
- UD president appointed to president’s national advisory council
- Lawmaker’s sick day causes recreational marijuana bill to fail by 1 vote in Delaware House
- Creating healthier homes in New Castle