Mr. Powell was confirmed by a vote of 85 to 12 to become the next Fed chair. Another Fed nominee, Marvin Goodfriend, faced sharp questions from Senate Democrats.
- Trump Claims His Mug Shot Wins Him Black Voters – Politics
- Shane Gillis’ SNL comeback opens a mixed bag of opinions, as usual | Hollywood
- AT&T will give a $5 credit to customers for its major outage downtime
- Trump Wins South Carolina Primary, Bringing Him 1 Step Closer To GOP Nomination
- Juan Soto launches home run off scoreboard in Yankees spring debut