Mr. Powell was confirmed by a vote of 85 to 12 to become the next Fed chair. Another Fed nominee, Marvin Goodfriend, faced sharp questions from Senate Democrats.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee