The Pentagon says it killed 150 ISIS fighters in an airstrike in eastern Syria, while the US federal government was shut down Saturday.
- those masks that supposedly worked against COVID…they fail against even smoke particles – Politics
- Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix’s Breakup, Explained
- Redditor creates working anime QR codes using Stable Diffusion
- Russia-Ukraine War Updates: Zelensky Visits Kherson Region Flooded by Dam
- Fox News Hosts Have Most Predictable Response To New York Wildfire Smoke