Glenn Selig, the president of a Florida-based PR company, was one of 22 people killed in Saturday’s siege by the Taliban on the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul.
- ‘A labor of love’ | Revamped Delaware Museum of Nature and Science opens its doors to the public again
- Meet the 3 sisters propelling Caravel softball team as it tries to defend state title
- UD president appointed to president’s national advisory council
- Lawmaker’s sick day causes recreational marijuana bill to fail by 1 vote in Delaware House
- Creating healthier homes in New Castle