New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio and other mayors who had been invited to the White House on Wednesday declined the invitation because of a Justice Department crackdown on so-called sanctuary cities.
- Trump Claims His Mug Shot Wins Him Black Voters – Politics
- Shane Gillis’ SNL comeback opens a mixed bag of opinions, as usual | Hollywood
- AT&T will give a $5 credit to customers for its major outage downtime
- Trump Wins South Carolina Primary, Bringing Him 1 Step Closer To GOP Nomination
- Juan Soto launches home run off scoreboard in Yankees spring debut