The Justice Department on Wednesday threatened to subpoena 23 jurisdictions if they don’t turn over information about their “sanctuary” policies — triggering a backlash from mayors across the country who pulled out of a White House meeting.
- Movie Review: Hillary Swank gives inspirational ‘Ordinary Angels’ both the heart and heft it needs | Hollywood
- Players Championship 2024 livestream: How to watch snooker for free
- Former Nebraska Basketball Player Sues School, Says Coach Pressured Her For Sex
- Auston Matthews scores 50th goal in 54th game, fastest to mark in 28 years
- Ship Crash Collapses Part of Bridge in China, Killing at Least 2