The Justice Department on Wednesday threatened to subpoena 23 jurisdictions if they don’t turn over information about their “sanctuary” policies — triggering a backlash from mayors across the country who pulled out of a White House meeting.
- Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts in Super Bowl like Obama election
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammys
- The $400 Billion Man Running America’s Clean Energy Transition – Politics
- What Weapons Is Ukraine Getting, and Will They Arrive in Time?
- Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ Tour Photo Helps Etsy Designer’s Sales In A Big Way