The Justice Department on Wednesday threatened to subpoena 23 jurisdictions if they don’t turn over information about their “sanctuary” policies — triggering a backlash from mayors across the country who pulled out of a White House meeting.
- Ayo Edebiri and Rachel Sennott Start a Fight Club to Hook Up With Cheerleaders in "Bottoms" Trailer
- Apple Ghosts the Generative AI Revolution
- Mass exploitation of critical MOVEit flaw is ransacking orgs big and small
- French Pension Plan Protests Erupt Again
- Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Civil Sex Abuse Case