The question came as Mr. Trump openly discussed the need for James B. Comey’s successor to be “loyal,” according to an adviser to the president.
- Delaware facing shortage of high school athletic trainers
- More than 100,000 golf fans are headed to northern Delaware this week. Here’s how to get around
- Skimboarding pros hit the waves at Dewey Beach
- Purple pearl discovered by diner in his clam at Rehoboth Beach restaurant
- Kraft Heinz recalls thousands of Capri Sun pouches over cleaning solution contamination