India will witness about 10 foreign single-brand retailers starting operations after Prime Minister Narendra Modi removed the need for a federal approval, a senior minister said.
- Zach Wilson Made History Against Patrick Mahomes
- Nobel Prize Awarded to Covid Vaccine Pioneers
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck get into heated exchange inside car: Report | Hollywood
- AI language models can exceed PNG and FLAC in lossless compression, says study
- John Oliver Trolls Lauren Boebert In First Show Back After Strike