Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is planning to attend the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics in South Korea next month, despite flaring tensions between the two U.S. allies over decades-old disputes.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee