Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is planning to attend the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics in South Korea next month, despite flaring tensions between the two U.S. allies over decades-old disputes.
- ‘A labor of love’ | Revamped Delaware Museum of Nature and Science opens its doors to the public again
- Meet the 3 sisters propelling Caravel softball team as it tries to defend state title
- UD president appointed to president’s national advisory council
- Lawmaker’s sick day causes recreational marijuana bill to fail by 1 vote in Delaware House
- Creating healthier homes in New Castle