A judge tossed out four criminal counts against U.S. Senator Robert Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat facing re-election this year, but left in place bribery and fraud charges that he will face at a retrial.
- Brandywine special education teacher named Delaware 2022 Teacher of the Year
- Meet the winner of Delaware’s Teacher of the Year for 2022
- Delaware state Auditor Kathy McGuiness indicted on 2 felony charges
- 2 boys charged with shooting that critically injured a 17-year-old girl Saturday in Newark
- Could Eagles tackle Lane Johnson miss rest of 2021 season for his personal matter?