Vice President Mike Pence was summoned to the Senate on Wednesday to break a tie and overcome a filibuster on an ambassadorship nomination for Kansas Republican Gov. Sam Brownback.
- Ayo Edebiri and Rachel Sennott Start a Fight Club to Hook Up With Cheerleaders in "Bottoms" Trailer
- Apple Ghosts the Generative AI Revolution
- Mass exploitation of critical MOVEit flaw is ransacking orgs big and small
- French Pension Plan Protests Erupt Again
- Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Civil Sex Abuse Case