Lava fountaining regularly from the Philippines’ most active volcano has flowed up to 3 kilometers (1.86 miles) from the crater in a dazzling but increasingly dangerous eruption. Mount Mayon has spewed lava up to 600 meters (2,000 feet) high at times Tuesday …
- 12-year-old sole survivor of shooting that left 3 people dead, including pregnant woman
- What do the CDC’s mask recommendations mean for Delaware?
- Fatal crash in Newark involving a motorcycle under investigation, police say
- Delaware aims to improve ‘site readiness’ with new fund to lure prospective employers
- CDC changes recommendations for masks in school buildings, citing the delta variant