The chairwoman of the Republican National Committee on Wednesday defended President Trump after reports that he asked acting Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe last year whom he voted for in the 2016 election.
- ‘A labor of love’ | Revamped Delaware Museum of Nature and Science opens its doors to the public again
- Meet the 3 sisters propelling Caravel softball team as it tries to defend state title
- UD president appointed to president’s national advisory council
- Lawmaker’s sick day causes recreational marijuana bill to fail by 1 vote in Delaware House
- Creating healthier homes in New Castle