Congressional Republicans and conservative groups are expressing worry that President Trump’s decision to slap hefty tariffs on imports will hurt consumers and the broader economy and lead to retaliation by major trading partners.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee