The president suggested he was being investigated for obstruction of justice as part of the Russia investigation because he was ‘fighting back’ and reiterated there was ‘no collusion’ between his campaign and Moscow.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee