President Donald Trump warned Turkey against expanding its military offensive against U.S.-backed Kurdish fighters in northern Syria, telling President Recep Tayyip Erdogan that such action could lead to direct conflict with U.S. forces, the White House said.
- 2 men arrested following Kiamensi Gardens drug activity
- DIAA challenged on high school football referee quality, diversity, and pay
- Jury learns of rogue FBI informants in Whitmer kidnap trial
- Justice Department seeks to unseal search warrant of Trump home
- Wilmington officials: Register ATVs, dirt bikes, and don’t ride on public property