A reporter in Alabama set out to find the remains of the Clotilda, which was set on fire in 1860 after bringing 110 slaves to the waters off Mobile, Ala.
- Delaware facing shortage of high school athletic trainers
- More than 100,000 golf fans are headed to northern Delaware this week. Here’s how to get around
- Skimboarding pros hit the waves at Dewey Beach
- Purple pearl discovered by diner in his clam at Rehoboth Beach restaurant
- Kraft Heinz recalls thousands of Capri Sun pouches over cleaning solution contamination