The Justice Department (DOJ) on Wednesday warned lawmakers not to publicly release a memo purporting to detail surveillance abuses by the U.S. government for fear it will harm national security and ongoing investigations.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee