The discovery could rewrite the migration story of our species, pushing back by about 50,000 years when Homo sapiens were thought to have first left Africa.
- Man critically injured in Wednesday morning Route 1 crash near Bear
- Federal money to fund construction of Newport Trail
- Surf’s Up | Delaware’s rip current risk rising as tropics become active, some lifeguards go home
- Say “Cheese…burger” | Annual Delaware Burger Battle held in Rockford Park
- Why Delaware public advocates are opposing Delmarva Power’s electricity price hike