Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley said Thursday he wants to release the transcript of the committee’s closed-door interview with Donald Trump Jr., joining Democrats on the committee who have pressed to make it public.
- Colin Powell, first Black secretary of state, dies from COVID-19 complications
- Why the story of Colin Powell is a classic New York tale
- New Castle County to spend ARPA funds on violence reduction, addressing inequities
- What’s happening at Barley Mill Plaza, the site of Delaware’s first Wegmans
- Lewes to rename its beaches, Beach 2 to honor former Black business owner