LONDON (AP) — Researchers have identified a mummified body found in a Basel churchyard as a wealthy 18th-century Swiss woman who is an ancestor of British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson.
- Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts in Super Bowl like Obama election
- The $400 Billion Man Running America’s Clean Energy Transition – Politics
- What Weapons Is Ukraine Getting, and Will They Arrive in Time?
- Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ Tour Photo Helps Etsy Designer’s Sales In A Big Way
- Mo’Nique on Playing Goldie in BMF Season 2