LONDON (AP) — Researchers have identified a mummified body found in a Basel churchyard as a wealthy 18th-century Swiss woman who is an ancestor of British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson.
- Zach Wilson Made History Against Patrick Mahomes
- Nobel Prize Awarded to Covid Vaccine Pioneers
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck get into heated exchange inside car: Report | Hollywood
- AI language models can exceed PNG and FLAC in lossless compression, says study
- John Oliver Trolls Lauren Boebert In First Show Back After Strike