A Norwegian man who was injured in the Taliban attack at the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul, Afghanistan, in which 22 people died, was seriously injured but is in stable condition, a hospital said Thursday.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee