A Norwegian man who was injured in the Taliban attack at the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul, Afghanistan, in which 22 people died, was seriously injured but is in stable condition, a hospital said Thursday.
- New Mexico To Become 5th State Providing Free Meals To All Public School Kids
- ‘Snowfall’ Actress Angela Lewis Defends Louie’s Villain Era
- AstraZeneca’s Covid Vaccine May Have Posed a Higher Heart Risk for Young Women, Study Shows
- Yankees sign Franchy Cordero in Opening Day roster twist
- Let’s shoot all the “transphobes”? – Politics