A Norwegian man who was injured in the Taliban attack at the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul, Afghanistan, in which 22 people died, was seriously injured but is in stable condition, a hospital said Thursday.
- Dear White House Operator, Can You Help Me Place This Call? – Politics
- Michael Douglas speaks in Hindi with some help from Ayushmann Khurrana. Watch | Hollywood
- Amazon unleashes Q, an AI assistant for the workplace
- Florida Students Protest After Principal, Staff Are Reassigned Over Trans Athlete
- Luka Doncic Sounds Off On Unsung Aspect Of His Game