Toronto (AP) — The conservative leader of Ontario’s opposition party resigned early Thursday amid allegations of sexual misconduct just months before an election in Canada’s most populous province.
- Zach Wilson Made History Against Patrick Mahomes
- Nobel Prize Awarded to Covid Vaccine Pioneers
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck get into heated exchange inside car: Report | Hollywood
- AI language models can exceed PNG and FLAC in lossless compression, says study
- John Oliver Trolls Lauren Boebert In First Show Back After Strike