Toronto (AP) — The conservative leader of Ontario’s opposition party resigned early Thursday amid allegations of sexual misconduct just months before an election in Canada’s most populous province.
- 3 men sentenced to life in prison for Ahmaud Arbery’s murder; parole denied for father, son
- What Eagles gain by starting Gardner Minshew vs. Cowboys — beyond resting Jalen Hurts
- After Monday dumping across state, Smyrna again records most snowfall with Friday storm
- Salesianum sprinter wins Delaware Online Athlete of the Week vote
- Snow in Delaware on Friday, Jan. 7: Photos