The opposition leader of Canada’s most populous province resigned in the wake of sexual misconduct allegations, throwing his party into chaos just five months ahead of a provincial election.
- Delaware-JMU takeaways: Hens’ offensive output worst in recent years
- 18-year-old killed in Wilmington shooting Saturday afternoon
- Hens’ offense can’t get going against James Madison
- Harrington fire truck crashes on way home from parade
- Week 7 Delaware high school football roundup: Middletown romps past St. Georges