The plans, to be sent to the Senate next week, will also include a $25 billion border security ‘trust fund,’ and an end to family visas for parents, siblings of U.S. citizens.
- Delaware-JMU takeaways: Hens’ offensive output worst in recent years
- 18-year-old killed in Wilmington shooting Saturday afternoon
- Hens’ offense can’t get going against James Madison
- Harrington fire truck crashes on way home from parade
- Week 7 Delaware high school football roundup: Middletown romps past St. Georges