Attacks on Rohingya Muslims appear to be continuing in Myanmar and it is not yet safe for the hundreds of thousands of Rohingya refugees living in Bangladesh to begin returning to their homes, a high-ranking United Nations official said.
- Colin Powell, first Black secretary of state, dies from COVID-19 complications
- Why the story of Colin Powell is a classic New York tale
- New Castle County to spend ARPA funds on violence reduction, addressing inequities
- What’s happening at Barley Mill Plaza, the site of Delaware’s first Wegmans
- Lewes to rename its beaches, Beach 2 to honor former Black business owner