Attacks on Rohingya Muslims appear to be continuing in Myanmar and it is not yet safe for the hundreds of thousands of Rohingya refugees living in Bangladesh to begin returning to their homes, a high-ranking United Nations official said.
- Knollwood community sees 4 shot, 2 fatally, in Delaware’s second mass shooting in 2 weeks
- This state agency has been accused – again – of paying women unfairly
- Sunscreen recall 2021: J&J recalling select Neutrogena and Aveeno sunscreen due to presence of benzene
- Heading to the Delaware beaches this weekend amid the heat? Here’s what you need to know
- New Tri-State Mall owners to redevelop property starting with demolition of Levitz building