Former Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico, a longtime friend of Myanmar’s leader, quit an advisory panel on the Rohingya crisis, calling it a “cheerleading squad.”
- Brandywine special education teacher named Delaware 2022 Teacher of the Year
- Meet the winner of Delaware’s Teacher of the Year for 2022
- Delaware state Auditor Kathy McGuiness indicted on 2 felony charges
- 2 boys charged with shooting that critically injured a 17-year-old girl Saturday in Newark
- Could Eagles tackle Lane Johnson miss rest of 2021 season for his personal matter?