The U.S. and South Korea will conduct joint military drills as “normal” after the Winter Olympics and Paralympics in Pyeongchang end in March, Defense Ministry spokeswoman Choi Hyunsoo said in a briefing Thursday.
- Sophie Turner and Taylor Swift Friendship Timeline
- How to watch Google’s Pixel 8 announcement stream
- Elon Musk Hit With Lawsuit For Falsely Linking Man To Neo-Nazi Brawl
- Hundreds of illegal aliens are living inside a major American airport – Politics
- This Exec Is Forcing Google Into Its First Trial Over Sexist Pay Discrimination