The former anti-Trump governor became one of the president’s favorite officials, giving her rare standing on the global stage. The U.N. ambassador explains how in POLITICO’s Women Rule podcast.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee