California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) signed a statewide executive order Friday aimed at dramatically increasing the number of zero-emission vehicles on the state’s roads and reducing carbon pollution over the next 12 years.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee