California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) signed a statewide executive order Friday aimed at dramatically increasing the number of zero-emission vehicles on the state’s roads and reducing carbon pollution over the next 12 years.
- Brandywine special education teacher named Delaware 2022 Teacher of the Year
- Meet the winner of Delaware’s Teacher of the Year for 2022
- Delaware state Auditor Kathy McGuiness indicted on 2 felony charges
- 2 boys charged with shooting that critically injured a 17-year-old girl Saturday in Newark
- Could Eagles tackle Lane Johnson miss rest of 2021 season for his personal matter?