Brian and Teresa Cope dropped everything and dashed to get their boy when they heard about the school shooting in Benton, Kentucky. They arrived just in time to say goodbye to their son Preston, 15, who was gravely wounded.
- 2 men arrested following Kiamensi Gardens drug activity
- DIAA challenged on high school football referee quality, diversity, and pay
- Jury learns of rogue FBI informants in Whitmer kidnap trial
- Justice Department seeks to unseal search warrant of Trump home
- Wilmington officials: Register ATVs, dirt bikes, and don’t ride on public property