Twenty House Democrats issued a joint statement Friday slamming the U.S. Border Patrol after a video surfaced showing agents boarding a Greyhound bus in Florida to check passengers’ IDs, calling the act “arbitrary and disruptive.”
- What Weapons Is Ukraine Getting, and Will They Arrive in Time?
- Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ Tour Photo Helps Etsy Designer’s Sales In A Big Way
- Mo’Nique on Playing Goldie in BMF Season 2
- Hong Kong To Give Away 500,000 Plane Tickets to Lure Tourists
- Jack Hughes, Nico Hischier, Dougie Hamilton spark Devils’ success