Mrs. Clinton’s campaign manager at the time recommended that she fire the adviser, Burns Strider. Instead, Mr. Strider was docked several weeks of pay and ordered to undergo counseling.
- 2 men arrested following Kiamensi Gardens drug activity
- DIAA challenged on high school football referee quality, diversity, and pay
- Jury learns of rogue FBI informants in Whitmer kidnap trial
- Justice Department seeks to unseal search warrant of Trump home
- Wilmington officials: Register ATVs, dirt bikes, and don’t ride on public property