Polish lawmakers approved a bill on Friday that makes it a crime, punishable by up to three years in prison, to use statements suggesting Poland bears responsibility for crimes against humanity committed by Nazi Germany.
- Android users could finally be able to screen share on WhatsApp
- Donald Trump Marks Memorial Day With Unhinged, All-Caps Rant
- What makes America work, and why it is stumbling – Politics
- Russia Launches a Missile Attack on Kyiv: Live Updates
- bet365 bonus code NYPNEWS grants $200 in bonus bets for Rays-Cubs or any game Monday