Polish lawmakers approved a bill on Friday that makes it a crime, punishable by up to three years in prison, to use statements suggesting Poland bears responsibility for crimes against humanity committed by Nazi Germany.
- Dear White House Operator, Can You Help Me Place This Call? – Politics
- Michael Douglas speaks in Hindi with some help from Ayushmann Khurrana. Watch | Hollywood
- Amazon unleashes Q, an AI assistant for the workplace
- Florida Students Protest After Principal, Staff Are Reassigned Over Trans Athlete
- Luka Doncic Sounds Off On Unsung Aspect Of His Game