Rep. Patrick Meehan, R-Pa., will reportedly not seek reelection after he allegedly used taxpayer money to fund a settlement to a former aide who claimed he sexually harassed her.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee