Russian operatives used Facebook to publicize 129 phony event announcements during the 2016 presidential campaign, drawing the attention of nearly 340,000 users — many of whom said they were planning to attend — according to a company document released by t…
- 2 in critical condition following shootings in Wilmington’s Quaker Hill neighborhood
- Wegmans announces opening date for Wilmington store
- His ‘malicious intent’ on offense got UD football coaches to move him to linebacker
- More people can now get the monkeypox vaccine in Delaware. Are you eligible? What to know
- Why did an intellectually disabled man end up with a broken arm after police arrested him?