No special prosecutor was ever appointed in the Clinton email investigation, but Republicans began demanding such an appointment as early as February 2016.
- Delaware, others reach $450M deal with opioid maker over deceptive marketing
- Governor signs law creating new retirement program for small business employees
- Bradley leader after first round of BMW Championship
- Most Delawareans will never play or even see Wilmington Country Club. This week, it’s open to the world.
- Delaware expanding monkeypox vaccination program