President Donald Trump will wear his salesman’s hat on Friday during his address to a den of the world’s power players, hailing America’s economic success from his first year in office rather than using the platform to chastise globalization.
- Brandywine special education teacher named Delaware 2022 Teacher of the Year
- Meet the winner of Delaware’s Teacher of the Year for 2022
- Delaware state Auditor Kathy McGuiness indicted on 2 felony charges
- 2 boys charged with shooting that critically injured a 17-year-old girl Saturday in Newark
- Could Eagles tackle Lane Johnson miss rest of 2021 season for his personal matter?