The U.S. economy expanded at a slower-than-projected pace in the fourth quarter on drags from trade and inventories, offsetting strength in consumer spending and business investment that signals solid momentum entering 2018.
- ‘A labor of love’ | Revamped Delaware Museum of Nature and Science opens its doors to the public again
- Meet the 3 sisters propelling Caravel softball team as it tries to defend state title
- UD president appointed to president’s national advisory council
- Lawmaker’s sick day causes recreational marijuana bill to fail by 1 vote in Delaware House
- Creating healthier homes in New Castle